Please see the copy of my old forecast (attached herein to the left) for GS posted back on Jan 11. I forecasted the serious down move and then gave out the support zones. GS did stumble to these levels and found support.

(Click on the charts to enlarge)

2 comments:
Mr. Syed,
In one post you mentioned that this is a "correction" decline.
Can you confirm that ?
Are we going to make a new high from February/March Low ?
Are you able to specify the target of this decline ?
I must say that I am very surprised of the speed of this decline and it looks like a new "impulse wave" down, which seems that from Feb/March Low we had Elliott wave B (or 2) and now it's time for wave C (or 3).
Thanks
Do you see GS wave C destruction taking it down towards $19.7 level in the long term ?
Post a Comment