Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tokyo Market - Nikkei 225 Index Price and Time Cycle Squaring 3-8-11

I commence with my gratitude to The All-Knower

Other big and liquid markets around the world, are also facing strong down-ward pressure. As a matter of fact, Nikkei 225 Market has just completed time/price cycle squaring. Therefore, there is much decline ahead.

Each market has its own DNA, under which it operates. One of the angles which rule Nikkei, 55°. High in 2010 from Feb 2010 low was 55 days also. I have also used one of my favorite angles, i.e, 90°, which rule all the markets. As you shall see that all of the very important swings were confined  within the channel of these angles.

I foresee a big down side in the Japanese Nikkei 225 Index. This down cycle shall run until at least middle of 2nd week of April 2011.

2 comments:

Roy said...

How can those 90% and 55% lines be drew?

your help is most appreciated.

Roy said...

How can those 90% and 55% lines be drew?

Appreciate your valuable feedback.