I commence with my gratitude to The Ultimate Knower
Based upon the studies of time cycles and their strength (the ability to create the rally or correction of a certain size), I believe that correction is completed. There are many signs fashing, that stock market shall go higher from here on, into the next time cycle for CIT, despite the debt ceiling fiasco and drama being "Played Out" by the actors in the Washington DC.
4 comments:
Hello Mr. Syed,
Both DJI and S&P broke the low of Monday, there will not be 4 more declining days?
Thanks Mr. Syed.
That mean the worldwide markets will pick up their momentum into the rally to the higher level, right?
"despite the debt ceiling fiasco and drama being "Played Out" by the actors in the Washington DC."
haha, This statement make me laugh!
Dear Mr Syed,
I believe the following will happens. Washington will reach some type of agreements on the debt ceiling , the stockmarkets will jump and gold will dive. In your . Does your time cycles in Gold shows a reversal. Thanks
That is correct analysis.
REmain Blessed
Post a Comment