I commence with my gratitude to The Creator
Today Markets' Price Action have confirmed A VERY IMPORTANT Character of the markets.
Markets are aiming to experience a bear market of at least one year. Which means that said bear trend started on May 2nd high or more technically July 7th lower double top. Therefore, we have another 6-9 months of decline coming in form of waves \/\.
5 comments:
but debt problems will be not solved in 6-9 months so i dont get it - what would cause a new bull market?
again some dirty tricks like QE ?
and where is end of bull market in gold, its 10 years now, how long it could take
There will be NO bull market for years to come! Just oversold rebounds here and there. Face it (and mark my words) we will see a very prolonged decline, both in markets and economy, for YEARS TO COME! Since the 2000 crash, I have spend practically thousands of hours studying market crashes. The current crash will DESTROY (a) US dominance once for all (b) will be similar to Japan's 20-year market doldrums (yes, the Nikkei hit its high 20 years ago, and now it trades at about 25% of its peak). So, is it "end of civilization" as we know it? Well, it will come slowly and surely. In short, this is the beginning of the economic collapse but it will take years to complete. Lord have MERCY on us ALL!!! MAY GOD BLESS US ALL AND KEEP THE DAMAGE AT A MINIMUM! Bless you all! Be safe and do everything to preserve your sanity and economic health! ----- Remain Blessed!!!!!
---- BDP
Mr Syed
It was you who first identified the potential Head & Shoulders top which did manifest and whose minimum objective has been achieved (and more). You got yourself turned around a few times and that has been a problem, but your earlier analysis was spot on and I thank you for highlighting than for us.
I have made some money with your recommendations and lost some of it back, but all on my choices. I thank you for sharing your time cycles and analysis with us, I do hope that you get back "in synch" with the markets in this most volatile and uncertain time.
Best regards,
Greg
Mr Syed,
Quote from Grey
"I have made some money with your recommendations and lost some of it back, but all on my choices. I thank you for sharing your time cycles and analysis with us, I do hope that you get back "in synch" with the markets in this most volatile and uncertain time."
Unquote
This is also what I wish to say. In fact, his whole comment tells the whole situation. Could it be the Mercury retrograde that disturb your harmony with the market?
Anyway, thank your for your analysis. May you always be blessed!
Regards,
Herbert
Post a Comment