Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stock Market Forecast 09/21/11 (and of 09/18 Update)

I commence with my gratitude to The Creator
Stock Market Forecast 9-21-11
- S&P Chart daily

On 09/18, I have stated that Friday was the swing high. So, it was proved to be so, as it reached the price level within the time cycle of reversal. Market (or manipulators) tried to fool the investors, by testing the high once again on Tuesday, making it look like, as if market is going to shoot to the moon now. But, of course, that was a fake move. Stock Market did never go higher than my time cycle high. Market has come down to the test the  lower band line of bearish flag, the chart, I posted back on 09/13.

Once the market breaks below the 09/21 close (which it will quite easily), then look for lower profit targets as shown in the chart, attached here.

No comments: