Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stock Markets Analysis & Forecast

I commence with my gratitude to The All-Knower
Market Forecast with
Proprietary Indicator

Markets, after having small corrections, have been dragging itself on its way higher. On the surface, it seems that markets are ready to gallop higher than current price levels.  However, we need to look at the history of time cycles, which tells us an interesting pattern.

See attached chart. This proprietary indicator, has always been successfully calling the markets' tops since last several years. There have been only two instances,where it indicated a top, which only resulted into a small correction. Which is the case right now...? Only the time will tell.

QQQ Chart with NHN
However, based upon the NHN powers, some indices such attached as, QQQ chart, has reached a certain NHN number which offers strong resistance, especially for some equities or indices. It has not done so for QQQ in the past. Would it do now for QQQ?

What I think is that market shall have small correction now and then shall go higher into the next time cycle of Feb 17-21 week and then shall experience a sizable correction (if that does not happen now).. Nevertheless current week ending 02/09 has an important time cycle which does create reversals. Next time cycle is as said earlier, 02/17-02/21

1 comment:

Brian said...

Thanks for info,

I always anxiously await your posting. Yesterday, I felt, empty, as if there was something missing, as I was waiting for your post, over the weekend, which sadly got hacked..
:'(