Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stock Markets Price/Time Cycle Forecast - ALERT

I commence with my gratitude to The All-Knower

Stock Markets have completed their time cycle and also reached certain price cycles, which offer strong resistance. Therefore a reversal is imminent.

Recently a time cycle of 70-72 calendar days alongside a time cycle of 98-99 days, have been stronger in the financial markets, which have caused reversal and STRONG ones, in the past. Both are in the process of completion, thus shall create reversal.

Markets have reached higher to the strong resistance of price levels, such as Dow Jones Industrial 13,000 and NASDAQ 3,000 and SPX 1,375 area..
This week shall portends to be very hard for the financial markets.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Syed. Hope you had a great time at the retreat.

Patrik

Jessie said...

Thanks Sir
Welcome back and looking forward to another great and prosperous run with you.

Anonymous said...

Jazzakallah Khairun brother,

I've recently come across you're blog... Regarding the SPX I had my own reasons showing a top. Your time analysis brings more clarity to it it's potential.

I am looking forward to following your blog from here on in...

Brother Rabbiah

Anonymous said...

Sallam Brother Syed,

I'm actually connected to you via linkedin. I saw your prediction on the SPX high and think it's quite accurate. I have also a few ratio's matching up near the 35 highs. Your time cycle seems a powerful factor...

Look forward to subscribing to your blog.


Rabbiah

Anonymous said...

Hi Sir,

What price level do you think the SPX could possibly find support or where the sellers could get exhausted?

thanks

Bob said...

Thank you Mr. Syed. When might you expect this to happen?

Thanks,
Bob

Bob said...

Thanks Mr. Syed. When do you think this might happen?

Bob