Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stock Market Update

Market Forecast 4-18-12
I commence with my gratitude to The All-Knower

Stock markets have had a decent size of correction and bounced off right at the time cycle of 04/16. As a matter of fact, a low was made on said date of the CIT. Markets not only bounced off, but also recover the resistance levels of all the indices, such 3,000 for NASDAQ, 1,375-78 for S&P500 and 13,000 for Down Jones Industrial.


IMHO the markets have received the reasonable correction to make the next bull run healthier and less riskier.. (above mentioned levels must remain intact for the markets to remain bullish). Once markets have respected the recently recovered resistance levels, bull run shall last until the next time cycles.
Next levels to watch for S&P-500 are 1,430 and 1,440 to offer resistance, I believe later shall offer more...

2 comments:

Solomon said...

Genius of course...

It has been while since i visited your blog, i just took some time off the trading... back into the game and without your blog, it is impossible to trade...

thanks for the generosity sir

Triple Water Astrology said...

Mr. Syed, do you have an opinion about Saturn entering Scorpio...quite frankly, I am expecting S&P below 800 again, I just need to know when that will happen, generally speaking. Does your analysis indicate a downturn around October 2012...I realize that is a bit far in the future, but almost certainly Saturn will lift the facade covering the financial situation when he leaves his exaltation and disposits to Pluto rather than Venus.