Thursday, July 12, 2012

Stock Markets Forecast Update

Stock Markets Forecast 07-12-12
I commence with my gratitude to The All-Knower

I foresee a strong bounce coming within next day or two, which will leave Bears in shock

Markets have come down to test the support at the lower band of the channel I indicated on the charts posted in the last update.


Sometimes markets love to break the support, everyone is watching.  Please see the chart attached herewith. My proprietary indicators are diverging in the "0" line. That is the pre-cursor of   Next " Huge Green Bar".


I foresee a strong bounce coming, which will leave Bears in shock.

7 comments:

Manuel Rodriguez said...

Thanks for the update

You r numero uno, omego

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Mr Syed,

It was looking as though the trend had shifted to the downside but today's movements seem like a shakeout of the bears. All we need now is a quick rally.

Once again, love your diligent work.

Regards,

Rabbia

Anonymous said...

I take back anything I ever said about you...that was pure genius

Krish said...

ABSOLUTELY FASCINATING.

YES, BEARS WERE SHOCKED BY THE TODAY'S BIG RALLY

Thanks Mr Syed

Sara said...

Pure Genius
of course

Uncanny forecasting of the market..
You are guru.
I am wondering, when do you get noticed cnbc bloomberg

Anonymous said...

A big thanks for the timely information! You are a genius!

Dave Skerritt

Anonymous said...

Mr Syed,

Do you still believe S&P will e going to 1400?

Thanks,