Monday, April 16, 2012

AAPL Forecast Update

AAPL Forecast 4-11-112 Update
I commence with my gratitude to The All-Knower

I have posted an alert on 04/11/12 regarding AAPL's impending decline.

AAPL has declined over $62  since, its price squared according to the newly discovered price squaring rhythmic pattern. It has declined over $48 since the forecast was posted...!!!
Thanks again to The Creator for letting forecast come to fruition

In Socrates' words, "I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir,

Bought at 370, sell it at this point and wait a week or two untill the stock goes up again?

Anonymous said...

50 day Ma is about 557.00

Anonymous said...

Brilliant call on AAPL Mr.Syed!!!!

Patrick.

Muggsy said...

Excellent call Wow...AAPL dropped exactly as you described it, hit 571 today and has reversed currently at 604. Do you think it has now reversed, especially since earnings are out next Tues?